alarm set for 5 tomorrow morning to start my next—sort of dull—adventure. daily commute and weekly readings don’t sound fun. But hopefully they are what i need to really be able to adventure big. Grad School here I come.
“I just grew up on the farm wearing farmer hats and stuff like that. Then, a few years back one of my good buddies, Adam LaRoche, who plays first baseman for the Washington Nationals, gave me this hat and I just started wearing it and good things started happening, so if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
Tagged by gunny-daydreams to do 10 facts about myself which is kinda fun so here it is:
1) I live in New York
2) I spent a semester in London
3) I’m starting graduate classes tomorrow and am scared to death
4) after traveling Europe for that semester I realized how much I wanted to travel around my own country so that’s what I tried to do this summer (Mississippi. California. Maine. Tennessee.)
5) if I could dream up he perfect man I’m pretty sure Luke Bryan would still be better.
6) I majored in psych and now am going to study mental health counseling.
7) my favorite color is red.
8) I spend most I my time at the beach since I live on Long Island.
9) I permanently injured my knee dancing to high school musical when I was 13.
10) I’m in the parking lot about to go into work now and don’t have time to call anyone out so if you see this and wanna do it consider me to have tagged you.
I can show you the world.
I DON’T WANT TO SEE IT
Raven’s dad was a hardcore sass-master.
plain soy yogurt topped with nature’s path qi’a cereal, flax, and hemp hearts, and a 12 grain bagel with daiya chive & onion cream cheese-style spread and cucumber slices on half and mashed avocado on the other half.
I love this, absolutely perfect.